What is PSIClone™?
PSIClone™ is the product of 27 years of:
- Performing data recoveries that have been declared as ‘unrecoverable’.
- Developing hardware and software tools for the Data Recovery Industry.
- Sharing the secrets of successful Data Recoveries.
Designed BY Recovery engineers
FOR Recovery Engineers
Developed by CPR Tool' engineers in answer to our own data recovery lab technicians' requests, PSIClone™ is packed with useful features for the forensic investigator. Designed with forensic data integrity in mind, a key feature of PSIClone™ is that the user is unable to write to the 'source' side of the device. With the included data recovery software, PSIClone™ has everything you need to perform data recoveries - right out of the box
While PSIClone™ is a drive-to-drive cloning and imaging device, it stands out from other such devices because PSIClone™ has the ability to perform a robust compression while imaging a drive, thereby allowing you to place images of multiple drives on a single dump drive. This saves time and money.
Version 5.0 of PSIClone™ is the most robust ever, featuring:
- Built in Forensic Write-Block
- Built in PATA and SATA interfaces
- Sector to Sector Cloning
- Drive Imaging
- On-The-Fly Image Compression
- GClone™ (Clone the G-List)
- Email Alerts (allows the user to input an email address which gets notified when the process starts, stops, errors or at specific time intervals)
- Add-on Features include
- Advanced Data Recovery
- MD5 Hash generation
- Drive erasing with user selectable methods
- Image Resume - allows the user to stop and resume image files
- USB 2.0 Write Block feature (Mass Storage Switch)
- FastClone™ - File System Copy
- Partition Copy
DriveKey™ - Unlocks ATA Password protected drives
- Recovery Software included with every PSIClone™
Version 5.0 - CPR Toolbox!
The CPR Toolbox application simplifies and extends the functionality of CPR Tools Hand Held Devices, including PSIClone™, Hammer™ and the new SCSI Hammer™, helping the user to perform additional HDD and data functions. This includes performing non-intrusive HDD diagnostics and manipulating drive sizes with HPA and DCP on drives which support these features.
Advanced Error Handling
Enhanced error handling features give PSIClone™ the capability to quickly clone the good data, then go back through bad areas on the drive to recover those sectors.
Extend PSIClone™ functionality by using CPR Tools Hard Drive Adapters
Cloning or wiping dissimilar form factors easily with these adapters from CPR Tools:
At CPR Tools we believe that data recovery engineers are the most qualified to design data recovery tools